Why Targeting Your Market Is Essential to Your Business
No matter what type of business you have, you need a target market.
There are folks who want and need your products, and the goal of your marketing efforts is to connect with them. Without a clearly defined target market, you’re taking shots in the dark and just hoping that you’ll find people who will buy. You have no real idea if you’re aiming too high, too low, or in the wrong direction entirely.
Learn how to determine who your Target Market is and how to use that knowledge to sell more products and services.
Chapters: Target Market Essentials
1. Why Targeting Your Market Is Essential to Your Business
2. The Essentials of Market Research
3. The Top 5 Methods of Online Market Research
4. How to Use Online Surveys to Research Your Market
5. Learn about Your Market through Your Blog
6. How to Use Email to Better Understand Your Market
7. Fly on the Wall – Where to Go Online to Listen to Your Market
8. Offline Methods for Conducting Market Research
9. Your Perfect Customer – How to Create a Target Market Profile
10. Keeping Track of Your Changing Market
Resources and Tools:
• Target Market Profile Worksheet
• Popular Tools for Conducting Market Research